Sunday, February 25, 2007

The EU application has been accepted!!!

February 14th the danish research and innovation department(Forsknings og Innovationsstyrelsen), that they donated 10.000 euros for the preproject for HANDS. Money which should be spent on visiting potential HANDS partners around Europe, get help writing the application and time to write the proposal. The deadline for the submission of the application is May 8th.

In the first moment I was screaming and yelling. I thought, that the real application was accepted. In the moments after, I read the letter from danish research and innovation department again and tried to figure out, what the letter actually was about. At that moments all my worries started: I know nothing about EU-applications it is probably complicated, do I have what is neeed? Do I have access to the right resources? Do I have insight?

I could not answer any of my own questions. Never the less my next set of thoughts was: the core ideas of HANDS is right: Open Source, Persuasive Technology and customised software.
I will probably not find simular research projects in Europe.

The foundation is right.

Morten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Min egen lille korrektion: ansøgningen skal være inde den 1. september, ikke den 8. maj.